There is one known health hazard associated with Teflon, inhalation of fumes produced during degradation of the coating. Temporary flue-like symptoms (known as polymer fume fever) can occur when the fumes from overheated fluoropolymers are inhaled. Typically the fluoropolymer coating would have to be heated to an excess of 500°F to begin to deteriorate. Fumes are not typically given off until the fluoropolymer significantly decomposes (660°F). Fats, butter, and cooking oil tend to scorch and smoke at only 400°F. When used properly Teflon® non-stick products are safe.
https://www.domerox.pl/
https://www.omegaresource.pl/
https://www.progressystems.pl/
DuPont states “Teflon® cookware is formulated and quality tested to resist peeling or chipping, which will only occur if cookware is misused. However, in the event that particles from Teflon® cookware are accidentally eaten, there is no danger. These particles are non-toxic. If eaten, they pass directly through the body and are not absorbed. The FDA has stated that eating Teflon® particles does not pose a health hazard

Author